Using industry leading software and our unparalleled resources and technical experience Cardinal IP is able to offer fast, cost-effective, and defensible solutions to help you manage your electronic data. Cardinal IP can help you craft an E-Discovery roadmap from an early case assessment to the close of discovery and the trial.
Cardinal IP offers the
following E-Discovery services:
Early Case Assessment
Cardinal IP’s early case assessment includes one or more of: Preliminary searches to assess claim viability, identification of key documents, compilation of search terms for your Rule 26(f) conference, invalidity/validity searches, and cost estimates should you proceed with the case. Early case assessment allows you to make informed and efficient decisions on the value of the case, saving you time and money.
We at Cardinal IP recognize that significant cost savings can be accomplished through detailed processing. Therefore, we consult with our clients to determine relevant date ranges, file types, custodians and search terms to provide the most cost efficient and
effective review. Through our use of LAW PreDiscovery™,
we are able to dramatically reduce the reviewable data and pass
those cost savings to our clients.
Cardinal’s E-Discovery processing capabilities include.
- Importing electronic files (native files), e-mails and scanned documents
- Extracting text and metadata
- Converting native files to TIFF and performing OCR
- Processing hundreds of different file types simultaneously
- De-duplication (MD5 and SHA1 hash) and file type filtering
- Searching extracted text, meta-data and OCR
Cardinal utilizes its vast personnel resources across all technology areas to customize a review team based on the subject matter of the case. Review teams of subject matter experts ensures an efficient, comprehensive and accurate review of even the most complicated of documents.
Cardinal’s E-Discovery review capabilities include:
- Cloud-based: review can be conducted and monitored at any time and any place
- Built-in Image Viewer: quickly retrieve, view, and annotate scanned images
- Multi-level tagging: group facts by category for quick retrieval
- Email and E-Discovery Repository: quickly review native files
- Quick document searching: perform wild card, Boolean, relational and concept searching
- Data is secured through SSL encryption and restrictions can be placed on users to customize what co-counsel, expert witnesses and others see
Cardinal provides a full E-Discovery solution including document production. Our document production services are fast, inexpensive, and flexible, allowing you to easily conform to production requirements.
Cardinal’s E-Discovery production capabilities include:
- Creating and editing of redlines, annotations, and highlights
- Burning of redactions onto productions
- Renumbering production sets to eliminate page gaps and including new Bates numbers
- Saving and exporting image sets to CD or DVD
- Writing production numbers back to the database for tracking and reporting
- Selecting single or batch image printing
To view Cardinal’s Security page, click here